PRIVATE BURGUNDY WINE TOURS
Tel: 0033 (0) 6 10 18 04 12 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CÔTE DE NUITS ITINERARY
Follow the history of Burgundy along the route des Grand Crus and in the monk’s footsteps from the famous Chambertin to the mythical Romanée Conti passing by the historical Clos-de-Vougeot and its Château.
- Departure 9:30am: Meet with your guide Stephanie and departure from your hotel/train station (Beaune/Dijon) for a drive towards the Côte de Nuits we will arrive in the village of Vosne-Romanée for a panoramic view of the Grand Cru vineyards and explanations about the burgundy wine region.
- Tour and wine tasting in a family winery in where father and daughter continue their family’s history as wine producers since 1896.
- Traditional lunch in a small village of the Côte de Nuits or a wine tasting lunch in a Domain (*see lunch options below).
- Guided tour of the historical Château du Clos de Vougeot, a winery built by the Cistercian monks between the 12th and 15th century.
- Tour and tasting in a biodynamic winery, producers of exceptional red and white wines.
- Arrival at your hotel 6:00pm
Private Côte de Nuits wine tour
540 euros (for 2 participants)
780 euros (for 4 particpants)
900 euros(for 6 participants)
Includes: Comfortable car, an English speaking guide/driver (Stephanie), all tours and tastings.
Departures from Beaune or Dijon, please contact us for other departures.
Each winery offers between 4 and 6 wines.
*Lunch is not included, see options below:
1. In a traditional local restaurant: menus between 24 and 36 euros (wine not included, wine by the glass possible)
2. Wine tasting lunch in a winery: menus and tastings from 50 to 100 euros (depending on number and quality of wines)
For more details contact Stephanie at: +33 (0) 6 10 18 04 12